Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Wrap

I made myself this wrap using yarn sent to me by my February Swap partner on the Knitting Paradise Forum.
I love it as it was nice and easy to knit and the flowers I added brighten it up as well.

Wrap Pattern found here
I like patterns that are easy to do yet look effective as well and this one fits the bill. A good old fashioned vintage pattern that is still good to use today.

 These are the items sent to me by my swap partner. She was very generous and I love the yarn she sent me I used the Aran yarn as I like the way it knits up so quickly even without doubling it as the pattern suggested.
The cuffs and flowers are actually scarlet but they show up as orange in the picture.

Now I can wear it and stay cosy without having it fall off like some shawls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment